Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nothing too exciting today. Went and brought the check to the school for Evelyn to get registered. Now we are waiting to see when we go for orientation. Went by the vet clinic to get more dog food and a small bag of allergy food cost about $25. Ouch. Lance had his medical check today that has to be done in order to get your residency. Two more days and he will have the official stamp on his passport. The Hilton gave us a parking spot today instead of them parking our car for us every time, or us parking outside. It was the smallest and most difficult parking spot I have ever attempted, and I was parking a Honda Accord. I asked for another spot and it is slightly better. You can not imagine how tight this parking garage is. I do like tje convenience of parking my own car though. We can exit the back of our apartment and go straight down to our car instead of waiting in the lobby. Speaking of parking, I went by an appliance store today that I had heard about and I had to parallel park for the first time in a long time. Wow that was difficult. It was a tight squeeze. Evelyn was very supportive in the back seat coaching me along. Well it is 9pm here and we just got back from walking and kids playing in the park. I think I am going to go out while I can kid free to shop for our appliances.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet of Evelyn to offer you support on the parking! I might do this more often myself if I had a personal cheerleader in the backseat.

    ReplyDelete