Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Driving

Well the past two days Lance has taken a taxi to work and left the rent a car for me. I then pick Lance up from work in the evening. I am really proud of myself, I have found my way around and feel confident to discover the city. It really is not hard to get around the city; it is on a grid system. Yesterday, the girls and I went to a home store and the gold souk (market). Today we are going to another mall and the grocery store. The residency application is in process, we are not sure if it will be completed by the end of next week. We are really enjoying walking in the evenings in the park across the street from our apartment. There are several playgrounds and Evelyn befriended a girl last night. She had a great time. Everyone is facinated with our dogs and want to pet them. They really do not understand what it is like to have pets in your home. We are loving our new home more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment