Thursday, August 5, 2010

It is Friday here

Today is thursday which is like a friday because the weekend here is on Friday and Saturday. This morning I went to our compound and met my realtor there to see about getting things done with our villa, since nothing has happened the past two weeks after calling everyday. We were assured all would be looked at today, and I am still waiting for them to call. Not only is the water not turned on yet, now there is water coming up the floor drain in one of the bathrooms. NOT GOOD. We need the water to be turned on so we can have the place cleaned and have our appliances bought and delivered.
Speaking of appliances, since I got the instructions to our washer and dryer here in our apartment I decided to do a couple of loads of laundry yesterday. Everything was going well until I did the 4th load and bubles came out of the washer again. I believe it isn't the operator, but the washer can only handle so much in one day. HA HA!
I am exceptionally proud of myself because I am driving all around the city by myself and getting around quite well. So far I haven't got lost. I even found my way to Carrefour (like walmart) today and got some more bottled water. The tap water is "safe to drink" but people say it has a salty taste and everyone buys bottled water to drink and cook with. I just buy large jugs of water from the grocery store every couple of days. Once we get in our house there will be a water man come by every so often and refill our water jugs for us.
Tomorrow starts the weekend and we haven't decided what we are going to do yet. I do know that I am going to try to catch the bachelorette season finally that comes on tomorrow night...that's right mom, we get it here, YEAH!!! Just a couple of days behind the States.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete