Saturday, August 7, 2010

I forgot to mention that last week we went to Emirates Palace. Evelyn thought she was the princessa and it was her palace. That place is so incredibly beautiful. It is a hotel, but only the richest of rich could afford to stay there. They do have guided tours that people can take by reservation and we plan to do that with our families when they come. The door greeters gave Evelyn a rose and a Hana Montana Barbie Doll. She was so excitted.
This weekend went by fast. We bathed the dogs yesterday and you could tell they loved it. I bought a Sim Card to I can have a cell phone here now. Getting a cell phone is not easy. First you have to go to the phone company and buy a sim card, then you have to go to an electronic store to buy a phone. I bought a sim card that you have to buy prepaid minutes so then I have to go to the grocery store and buy a prepaid phone card. Luckily, I can use my blackberry for now until October, so I am just going to change the sim card in that. I still have to buy the phone card and plan to do that today. I'll inform you all of my new number ASAP.
Also, I have a new email address and I will sent everyone seperate emails with that address as soon as I have time. It is hard for me to be on the computer because the only internet cable is in the girl's room, and the only time I have to get on the computer is when Camille takes her nap or goes to bed at night. That makes it hard to not disturb her while she is sleeping.
Well I am off the the grocery store to stock up because Ramadan starts later this week. Also, I am going to check on our house and the maintenance progress. Hopefully something has been done. Once Ramadan starts things get even slower. The work days are shorter, just intil 2:30 or 3:00. The schooll even has shorter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment