Thursday, December 16, 2010

We are on our way...

Well almost on our way. It is 1 AM my time and I am not sleeping. I never sleep much the night before a trip. I guess I keep thinking about everything and making sure I haven't forgot anything. It isn't just the packing that takes time for a trip, it is getting your house in order. I can not stand to leave a dirty house, nor any dirty clothes when I leave. We have all of the suitcases packed and we each only have one. Well, except Lance, he has two. One suitcase and one hanging bag. I think we did pretty good on keeping the load light. I feel like my Memaw when she goes to stay with my Uncle Tim for a month. She always packs her suitcase halfway because she shops for clothes while she is there and she wants to have room in her suitcase to bring it home. I definately want to have plenty of room to bring things home.

Evelyn's class Holiday party was sooo excellent today. The kids just absolutely loved decorating the ginger bread house. Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead so I took pictures with my phone. I am not sure how to get the pictures onto the computer from my phone, so stay turned for them.

9 Hours until take off....Houston here we come....

No comments:

Post a Comment