Sunday, December 5, 2010

Water Issues



CLICK AND YOU WILL SEE MORE PICS

After I wrote the blog following this one, I decided to take some pics of the maintence going on in our backyard or what they call garden. I know I have mentioned before our ongoing problems with our water. Sometime our water will just not work. Meaning when you turn on the tap nothing comes out. That means no shower, toilet flushing, even washing hands. It is very bothersom, esp when Lance is trying to get ready to go to work. What causes this problem? Well our water has to be pumped into our house and the underground hole were the pump lives gets flooded. Which inturn the pump gets wet and then shorts out. When this happens, someone has to come and pump out the water and then they blow the pump dry. Then we have water again. Like I said this has been going on and on and on and on and on. Infact two weeks ago we lost water 3 times in 2 days. I had enough, so I went up to the service office. So since then, they started working to fix the leak problem that causes my pump house to flood. There has been a huge hole in the back for the past week and 1/2 were these men come occasionaly to work on our problem. I think, but not going to get my hopes up, that they will finish today. The only problem now is were the durt that they dug up has been laying for the past 1 1/2 week, my grass is underneath and is now dead. We'll tackle that problem when we get there. So these pictures were just taken of two men working to "water proof" my pump house in our backyard/garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment