Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yesterday was a good day. I went back to my doctor to review all of the tests she ran and basically everything is OK, my stomach problem was just a virus. I told her about my wallet being stollen and she had a friend that the very same thing happened to her at the same place a couple of months ago. Knowing that is happened to someone else gives me comfort that I am not the only one.

Melinda and Dennis are having a great time. Dennis is helping with things around the house and Melinda is spending time with the girls. Today Dennis hung Evelyn's curtains and they turned out so cute. If only I had a picture to show you. One day I will set enough time aside to upload some pics.

Tomorrow is Thursday, which is like Friday because it is the last work day of the week. Friday, we are planning on going to Wild Wadi, a water park in Dubai. It is going to be a lot of fun. Well keep you posted on this weekend and all that we do. It will be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment