Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 2

We woke up at the early time of 1pm...Yes we are really off schedule. We rode out to Golf Gardens (the compound we are living) to see our new villa. I really really love it. I am so excitted to live there. The compound is really nice and the villa is perfect. Lance did a great job picking it out. There is a small grocery store on the compound for quick buys and two larger ones close by. I was excitted to see all of the new developement around. We ate dinner at the Al Raha mall near by and bought a few more groceries. We also checked out some appliance stores and bought myself a new camera since mine broke just before leaving to get here. It was a really great day. Camille was up until 4 am last night. We have to get on schedule around here. I tried to hook up my magic jack phone today to my computer, but the UAE is blocking the website. I am so frustrated with that. Mision today- try to get on UAE time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment